This is a gelatin snack I made for something to chew on during bowel cleansing the day before my colonoscopy this year. I use a grassfed Kosher beef gelatin, Great Lakes Gelatin (available on Amazon). They have a few types and the one you are looking for to make the firm gelatin snack is the red container. Whereas, the green container (the hydrolysate) will dissolve in liquids and not harden, so it can be used in water, shakes, drinks and smoothies as a healthy superfood boost, adding a little protein as well. It’s important to get gelatin that is from grass fed/ pastured animals in order to avoid contamination with hormones, pesticides and heavy metals.
- Judy Abe on Pineapple, Lemon, Green Tea Gelatin Recipe & Gelatin’s Benefits
- Natalia on Raspberry Delight Smoothie & Coconut Milk Selection
- Amy on Raspberry Delight Smoothie & Coconut Milk Selection
- Judy Abe on Raspberry Delight Smoothie & Coconut Milk Selection
- natalia on Exercise: What’s your favorite?